PRESS ON NAILS
How do I know the size I need?
You can refer to our Size Guide or take the guess work out of measuring.
How long do the nails stay on?
Wear time depends on how well you prep your natural nails before application, how rough you are on your hands and your choice of adhesive. With nails tabs you can wear them for a few days or even a few hours if you're wearing them for a special occasion. With nail glue, for about 1 to 3 weeks. We include detailed instructions with every order.
I'm worried that my nails are going to pop off. Any tips on how I can avoid this?
- Make sure to follow our Nail Prep instructions included with your order. This step is key to long wear. In addition, you can apply a Dehydrator and Primer for better adhesion. This is the same product nail techs use before gel or acrylic application so the product can adhere to your nails.
- Make sure you measured your nail right initially, even being a millimeter off can cause them to pop off.
Are the nails reusable?
- Yes. The use of nail tabs will make the nails reusable.
- For those that prefer nail glue, we suggest purchasing an inexpensive electric nail file. It'll gently buff away any built up glue on the back of the nails and give you many more wears.
What if the nails I purchased don't fit?
- Due to the handmade nature of our product we are not held responsible if the wrong size is ordered. We have sizing sample packs available and a size guide to help you can find the perfect fit.
- If the size is off on a nail or two we suggest purchasing our replacement nail option from our Extra's menu.
Do you offer custom designs?
- We do! If you have a concept in mind or would like us to recreate something you saw. Just fill out our contact for so we can chat ideas.
- We do not recreate work from other press on nail sellers. If you love it, buy it from the original artist.
Can I make changes to a design?
Yes, made to order can be customized to your liking. If you prefer a different color, matte or glossy finish, shorter length or small design changes simply make a note in the special requests. For bigger changes that include adding on more or changing crystals please contact us first to approve changes or invoice your for a custom order.
How many nails come in each set?
The decal keeps sliding on the nail, it won't stick. What can I do?
Applying a gel base coat or transfer gel over the color will help the decal stay in place while you smooth it out. Make sure to dry off the decal with a cotton pad to ensure its not too wet.
Can you use acrylic or hard gel with the decals?
Yes. We recommend applying a layer of top coat over the decal (cure then buff) to prevent the decal from bleeding once the monomer hits the nail.
Can you make custom decals?
Yes! We can design decals from anything you like. This could be anything from basic patterns to personal picture or any pictures you find online!
You can email us the pictures at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or contact us via our Contact Us form.
How long will it take to ship my order?
*Please note that this turnaround is for creation time/ when we ship your order after it’s been made. Not how long it'll take for delivery. How fast you receive your order once we have shipped it out depends on the shipping fee you pay at checkout. First Class: 3-5 Business Days. Priority 1-3 Business Days. Priority Express: 1-2 Business Day.
Once a package has been picked up by USPS and the tracking number associated to the order has been updated, FlashNailz, LLC hands over any and all accountability for shipping, transit and delivery. FlashNailz, LLC assumes no responsibility for lost or missing packages and are not required to issue refunds or replacements on these orders.
If your order was marked as “delivered” by USPS and it’s missing; check with your neighbors in case the package was delivered to the wrong address by mistake or contact your local post office. You may also file a claim directly with USPS at
Do you accept cancellations, returns or exchanges?
- We gladly accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase for Made To Order Press On orders. After the 24 hours ALL SALES ARE FINAL and you agree to wait the time it takes to create your order.
- For Ready to Ship orders along with Decals and any other extras, we accept cancellations before the order is shipped. Once the order is shipped ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Due to the nature of our custom handmade products we do not accept returns or make any exchanges (except in the case of products delivered in defective or damaged state. If so, email "FlashNailz1@gmail.com" and include an image of the defective or damaged product).
- **Please read all information listed under the item description before ordering. Be aware of our creation time and make sure you size your nails correctly as we are not held responsible if the wrong size is ordered.
- Double check shipping information before checking out. If there’s an apartment, suite or unit number make sure you enter it to avoid a Return To Sender issue. We are not responsible for addresses being missed typed.